Hello ACCA aspirant.Hope you are doing well. Here at Career Compass, we are not just lecturers, but we are here to mentor students to help them in every manner. In this space, we have highlighted related to courses that can be pursued alongside of ACCA. Let us brief you about the same.
Courses to be pursued alongside ACCA
ACCA qualification gives you the benefit of gaining additional under- graduate and post-graduate degrees by giving some relief in their curriculum.
Oxford Brookes University
ACCA body has partnered with Oxford Brookes University. It is one of the top Universities in the UK offering best in class teaching and most innovative research excellence.
The partnership entitles the ACCA pursuant the benefit of gaining a BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting. The curriculum is devised in such a manner that the workload and stress gets reduced, while you get your under-graduate degree.
The full course when compared with ACCA comprises the following areas:
- Three Applied Knowledge Level ACCA examinations and Six Applied Skills Level ACCA examinations
- The Ethics and Professional Skills module (EPSM), delivered by ACCA
- The Research and Analysis Project (RAP), delivered by Oxford Brookes University
To be eligible for BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University,
- You must take the ACCA examinations for Financial Reporting (F7), Audit and Assurance (F8) and Financial Management (F9)
- You must be registered with Oxford Brookes University, i.e. opted-in to the BSc degree scheme.
- The degree must be completed within 10 years of the earliest of the date of your first ACCA examination pass or the date of your first ACCA exemption being granted.
Research and Analysis Project
The Research and Analysis Project is the final component of the Oxford Brookes BSc degree and consists of two separate documents
- a 7500-word Research Report
- 2000-word Skills and Learning Statement.
You are further, also required to give a presentation on the project to a Project Mentor. This mentor will not only guide you for the whole Project, but will also give feedback for the performance.
To provide assistance regarding project mentorship, we offer professional project mentors to guide our students and help then gain the prestigious degree.
University of London
University of London is one of the World’s top 10 Universities offering the most forward thinking course curriculum.
ACCA is the only professional accountancy body that gives you the opportunity to gain an MSc from the University of London while alongside being associated with it.
- ACCA Student- You must have already passed all the Applied Skills exams and Strategic Professional Essentials exams.
- ACCA Affiliates- You only need to carry out the Strategic Financial Project and complete the Global Issues for the Finance Professional module to gain the MSc.
- ACCA Members- You only need to carry out the Strategic Financial Project and complete the Global Issues for the Finance Professional module to gain the MSc.
Further, the best thing about this course is that you can pursue it from anywhere in the world. There is no need for relocation as you can study it from where you live with distance learning.
For further details or query regarding ACCA you can contact Career Compass.
Team of Career Compass hopes that this article helped you and gave you more insights about ACCA.
By Aditi Deepak Mehta
(Member of Mentors’ Team at Career Compass)